Tuesday 6 December 2011

First post + Sewing project


Hey so I finally gotten my lazy ass in gear and decided to bring up my blog. My blog is mainly going to be about the stuff I sew and make, movies + games I watch and random findings on the internet. I'm going to try and set a certain day each type of post will come out. Tuesday's will have sewing projects from now on :)

Long sleeved button-up shirt. This is my first type of button up shirt i sewn, found that this project took me a fair while too because of all the small pieces that go together. When i first made it, I didn't realise how long it would be! But I do like it this length as I don't need to wear pants but only tights underneath :)
I bought the fabric off eBay and the owl buttons off eBay as well. Pretty sure the material is 100% cotton so it's really soft and it's fairly lightweight. Here's some photos:

 


I look pretty asian in the first photo, damn glare!

0 comments:

Post a Comment